Fallout 76 PS4, Xbox One update 1.0.3 – Patch notes, downtime REVEALED for new download
Fallout 76 gets a new update on PS4 and Xbox One (Image: BETHESDA)
Fallout 76 is about to get a new update on PS4 and Xbox One.
Fresh off the release of the recent PC update 220.127.116.11, Bethesda has announced plans to make the patch available on PS4 and Xbox One.
And if the patch notes are anything to go by, it looks like it’s another huge update for Fallout 76 fans.
It will weigh in at around 5GB, but makes a lengthy list of fixes that fans have been waiting for.
This includes new camp improvements, including the ability to place your camp in its original spot within a new world.
Bethesda is yet to reveal how much downtime will take place, but it will probably last for a couple of hours.
Express Online will update the story when fresh details are revealed, but in the meantime, you can check out the patch notes below…
Check out a selection of the Fallout 76 PS4 and Xbox One patch notes below…
• C.A.M.P. Construction Improvements: Small obstructions will now be automatically removed when you place objects on top of them, allowing you to more easily build where you want.
• C.A.M.P. Placement Improvements: You will now be notified when you log into a world and your current C.A.M.P. location is occupied by another player. If you stay in that world, you can place your C.A.M.P. back down for free somewhere else.
• If you decide not to place your C.A.M.P. and join a new world where your space is unoccupied, it will be automatically placed in its original spot.
• SPECIAL Re-speccing: Upon reaching level 51, and every level thereafter, you’ll be able to choose whether you want to unlock a new Perk Card or reallocate one SPECIAL point.
• Push-to-Talk: We’ve implemented a push-to-talk hotkey for Voice Chat on PC so that you can decide when to speak up and when to remain silent.
• New PC Settings: We’ve added Field of View and Depth of Field sliders so that you can further customize your view in-game.
• 21:9 Resolution Support: On PC, you can catch an even wider view from those gorgeous Appalachian vistas, because Fallout 76 now supports monitors that use 21:9 aspect ratios.
Fallout 76 gets a new PS4, Xbox One update (Image: BETHESDA)
• Performance: Several improvements have been made to in-game performance.
• Stability: The Fallout 76 game client and servers have received additional stability improvements.
• Lighting: Exposure values have been adjusted for exterior environments, allowing them to appear brighter in dark conditions.
• Loot: .308 Ammo dropped by creatures has been reduced. Players will now receive .308 Ammo in stacks of 1 – 5, rather than up to 12 for a single kill.
• Loot: Super Mutants will now drop Gunpowder half as often, and the chance for additional loot has been reduced. Caps are guaranteed loot on Super Mutants until level 16.
• Scorchbeast Queen: Will now land on the ground more often.
• Workshops: Players no longer gain XP when crafting at a public Workshop.