Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC news – Has HUGE new story update been revealed?
Red Dead and Red Dead Redemption 2 (Image: ROCKSTAR)
Red Dead Redemption 2 developer Rockstar may have dropped a big hint about future DLC within the game.
Without wishing to enter into spoiler territory, the voice of a character from the original Red Dead Redemption appears in the sequel’s epilogue (via Gamingbolt).
It’s been speculated that Rockstar could be planning to release some sort of Red Dead Redemption remaster.
Either that, or a new single-player expansion featuring a character from the first game.
With the original map also found within the game files, it’s possible that Rockstar has something big planned for Red Dead Redemption 2.
The news comes as Rockstar releases a brand new update for Red Dead Online.
The latest update makes countless fixes and improvements to Red Dead 2’s story mode and online.
This includes a fix for a problem with players getting stuck at a black screen.
Fans will also be pleased to hear that Rockstar has fixed a problem with the ‘Country Pursuits’ mission.
A selection of Red Dead 2 update patch notes can be seen below.
Red Dead Redemption 2 gameplay (Image: ROCKSTAR)
RDR2 Story Mode General / Miscellaneous – PS4, Xbox One
• Fixed an issue where the player could become stuck at 90 per cent when loading an autosave made immediately after the mission ‘Country Pursuits’, if it was the only open mission
• Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on loading screen when trying to restart game after completing the mission ‘County Pursuits’
• Fixed an issue where players could become stuck at 90 per cent when loading a save in Chapter 2, if they had set up camp near Horseshoe Overlook after completing ‘The First Shall Be Last’
• Fixed an issue where players could become stuck at 90 per cent when loading after loading an autosave or manual save
• Fixed an issue where players could lose access to all weapons and equipment in their weapon wheel after completing a mission replay in Guarma