Where can you find the Cyberpunk 2077 Tarot Cards locations? How easily can you add them to your collection while exploring Night City?
Like any open-world game, Cyberpunk 2077 isn’t lacking its share of collectibles. If you’re adamant about 100% completion or just fancy clearing the map before putting the game down, you’ll want to find all 20 Tarot Card locations.
You’ll begin seeing them marked on the map after Johnny Silverhand becomes your more or less permanent companion. Their name, however, is a bit misleading, as you’re not looking for small, physical Tarot Cards.
Cyberpunk 2077 Tarot Cards Location
Instead, your targets are murals, or rather digital street art that’s quite a bit bigger than your usual Tarot Card. Once you meet Johnny, you’ll start seeing their icons on the Night City map.
They’re also rather hard to miss as they always stand out from what’s around them.
While not the trickiest collectibles to find, often coming into view when you approach the spot with the icon on your map, we’ve listed the 20 Cyberpunk 2077 Tarot Cards locations below, to make finding them easier.
All Cyberpunk 2077 Tarot Cards Locations
- The Hanged Man – Located on a water tower in the Northern Oilfields
- The Emperor – Located on the left wall in front of the entrance to Konpeki Plaza in Watson
- The Fool – Located on a wall just in front of the gate from the fast travel point to V’s apartment in Watson
- The World – Found on the wall of a balcony that’s between Vik’s clinic and Misty’s business in Watson
- The Chariot – Found on a wall near Tom’s Diner in Watson
- The Empress – On a wall at the bottom of the stairs near the entrance to Afterlife in Watson. Go down and immediately make a left
- The Sun – Waits on a wall next to a car tunnel in Watson
- The Magician – Found on a pillar across the street from the entrance to Lizzie’s Bar in Watson
- The Hierophant – Found near the spot where you meet Takemura and Oda during Down on the Street in Watson. Get to the area with discarded blue trash bags, approach it and look at the wall on the left
- The Lovers – Behind the screen of the Silver Pixel Cloud drive-in in Westbrook
- The Moon – On a wall outside the Arasaka Estate in Westbrook
- Temperance – On a wall at the Columbarium in Westbrook
- Death – On a wall of the Embers building in Heywood
- The High Priestess – On a wall found on the top floor of the building where Takemura’s safehouse is found
- The Tower – On a wall underneath the Arasaka Tower in City Center
- Justice – Found on a tank near the Electric Corporation power plant in Santo Domingo
- Strength – Located on the wall of the building where you meet Panam
- Wheel of Fortune – On a wall under the Sunset Hotel sign in the Eastern Wastelands
- The Hermit – Found on the Voodoo Boys’ chapel in Pacifica
- The Star – On the wall of a small grey building at the solar farm in the Badlands
Although you can collect most of the Cyberpunk 2077 Tarot Cards from the above locations, two of them are tied to the RPG’s endings.
The reward for finding the Cyberpunk 2077 Tarot Cards locations is Misty’s dreamcatcher which, while not a powerful weapon or a badass implant, looks pretty cool hanging above V’s bed.
For more on Cyberpunk 2077, check out our guides on its level cap and Mantis Blades.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on Twitter, checking out our videos on YouTube, giving us a like on Facebook, and joining us on Discord. We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.